FC Liverpool

    Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen



    Adventauktionen, sicher dir dein Weihnachtsgeschenk

    Hier geht's zur Winteraufwertung euer Spieler
    • Finnan möchte langfristig bei den Reds bleiben

      Finnan plans Reds stay

      Steve Finnan has confirmed his intention to sign a new long-term contract with Liverpool.

      The Republic of Ireland international is one of several players in line to be rewarded with new deals by the UEFA Champions League finalists in the coming weeks.

      And Finnan, who moved to Anfield from Fulham four years ago, admits he is keen to pledge his future to The Reds.

      "I am very happy here and want to stay here as long as I can," said Finnan.

      "Hopefully I can finish my career here and we can sort out a contract.

      "But first things first, we have got to get the final out of the way and then we will see what happens.

      "But there is no doubt that I want to stay here. The club has come on a lot in the past three years. You only have to look at the finals that we have been to."

      Though Finnan is hoping for a second Champions League win over Milan next Wednesday, the full-back also outlined his determination to lift the Premiership.

      He added: "The league title is the main priority for everyone here. It would be terrific if we could achieve that.

      "And two European Cup finals in three years is not bad, though. Not many teams can say that.

      "We've played in the FA Cup final and the League Cup final, and now the big thing is to improve our league form, but another European Cup would be a terrific achievement."

      Quelle: Sky Sports

      Link
    • Gerrard und Carragher vor Vertragsverlängerung

      STEVIE G'S £30M KOP CUP DEAL

      STEVEN GERRARD and Jamie Carragher have agreed new five-year deals with Liverpool.

      The Champions League finalists will go into Wednesday's match lifted by the news their two home-grown talismen will be staying at the club for the rest of their playing days.

      Skipper Gerrard has done a £30million deal, while Carragher has one worth £4million a year.
      Advertisement

      Manager Rafa Benitez said he would hold just one meeting with the players to agree their new contracts ahead of the final in Athens, or the deals would have to be concluded after the game.

      However, with new owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks determined to give Benitez money to bring in new players, Gerrard and Carragher needed little persuading that the club can help them fulfil their ambitions.

      Quelle: Mirror

      Link
    • Liverpool verplichtet Alexander Kacaniklic

      Premier League-Klub FC Liverpool hat nach den ungarischen Fussball-Talenten Krisztián Nemeth und Andras Simon den 15-jährigen schwedischen Juniorennationalspieler Alexander Kacaniklic von Helsingborgs IF verpflichtet.

      Quelle: Sky Sports
    • Gerrard und Carragher verlängern bis 2011

      Premiership - Gerrard and Carragher sign on

      Premiership - Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and defensive stalwart Jamie Carragher have both signed new four-year contracts tying them to Anfield until 2011.

      The pair had been widely expected to renew their commitment to the club, but the news comes as a welcome boost a day after their fans were labelled the worst in Europe by a UEFA spokesman.

      It is a marked contrast from Gerrard's last new contract in 2005, which was only signed after Gerrard handed in a transfer request and appeared set for Chelsea before a last-minute change of heart.

      "The negotiations have gone really smoothly. Although they have been spoken about for a couple of weeks, I think it's happened pretty quickly," he said.

      "I'm just pleased to get it out of the way and we look forward to next season now. Hopefully over the next four years we can deliver a lot more trophies.

      "Me and Jamie have spoken about it between ourselves and as soon as the club mentioned a new contract for us both, we were both delighted to sign it straight away."

      Club vice-captain Carragher said: "Obviously we are both local lads and I've always said I wanted to stay here for the rest of my career. Hopefully I've got one more [contract] left in me that will take me until the end of my career.

      "I have signed for four years and hopefully I can still be a regular in the team. That's the aim anyway."

      Quelle: Eurosport

      Link
    • Xabi Alonso bleibt bei den Reds

      Xabi signs Reds deal

      Spanish star Xabi Alonso has become the latest Liverpool player to pen a new long-term contract.

      The midfield schemer has followed fellow countryman Jose Reina, Steven Gerrard and Jamie Carragher in signing a new deal.

      Alonso had been linked with a move back to Spain, with Barcelona looking closely at a possible swoop - but he has now pledged his future to Rafa Benitez by penning a five-year deal.

      "I knew there was interest from other clubs but it was always my idea to stay here," said Alonso.

      "I have been here for three seasons now and have such special feelings for the club and the supporters. I understand what Liverpool FC means to so many people. It is such a special club and I just didn't want to leave.

      "We agreed that the talks would take place after the Champions League final and, to be honest, in the end it was a simple decision for me because I could see right away that the attitude of the club towards me was spot on.

      "I greatly appreciate all the hard work that Rick Parry has put in on this contract and the faith that Rafa Benitez has shown in me. We all wanted to reach an agreement and we're all happy with the outcome.

      "I want to be part of what lies ahead because I know it is going to be exciting. I've signed for another five years and there's no reason why we can't be successful.

      "It's also good news to see that other players have signed new contracts this week. Stevie, Carra and Pepe are all big players for us and it's great they have all shown their commitment. I'm sure the manager will be bringing in new players as well and that the new owners will be making a big effort to improve the squad."

      Quelle: Sky Sports

      Link
    • ALONSO WON'T BITE FOR BARCA

      XABI ALONSO has revealed he snubbed the advances of Barcelona because he believes Liverpool are on the verge of greatness.

      Barca were ready to offer the Spain midfielder a huge contract but instead he signed a new five-year deal at Anfield despite often being on the bench towards the end of last season.

      He said: "There was interest from big clubs but I want to be part of what lies ahead as I know it's going to be incredibly exciting."

      Quelle: Daily Mirror


      Link
    • Agent: Liverpool's Cisse close to Marseille
      tribalfooball.com - June 29, 2007

      France striker Djibril Cisse is close to making his loan switch from Liverpool to Marseille permanent, his agent said Friday.
      Cisse spent last season on loan at the French side after falling out of favour with Liverpool's Spanish manager Rafael Benitez, despite a 14-million-pound move to the Premiership from Auxerre in 2004.

      "Marseille is definitely the choice for Djibril," Stojic told the BBC. "I think the deal will happen on Friday or Saturday.


      "I have been very busy this week - I caught six planes in two days - and I am sorry for the people I have not had the chance to call back, Mr Eggert Magnusson of West Ham for example."

      West Ham, Bolton and Portsmouth were all interested in the 25 year old but it seems the lure of Champions League football proved a strong one.

      "The Marseille option is the best choice for Djibril because of the Champions League," added Stojic.

      "West Ham, Bolton and Portsmouth I understand are very, very good clubs but Djibril wants to play in the top level of European competition next season."

      Marseille had wanted to keep Cisse on loan but Benitez made it clear that was not an option.
    • FC Liverpool : Youngster erhalten Profivertrage

      Die Nachwuchsspieler Craig Lindfield, Jay Spearing, Ryan Flynn, Stephen Darby und Robbie Threlfall haben beim FC Liverpool Drei-Jahres-Verträge bis 2010 erhalten.

      Quelle: Offizielle Homepage FC Liverpool
    • Reds : Transfer von Fernando Torres rückt immer näher

      Nach dem Wechsel von Luis Garcia für ca. 5 Mio. Euro vom FC Liverpool zu Atletico Madrid dürfte auch der Transfer des 23-jährigen spanischen Nationalspielers Fernando Torres zu den Reds nur noch eine Frage der Zeit sein.

      Quelle: Marca
    • Dani Pacheco : Reds wildern beim FC Barcelona

      Mit Dani Pacheco wechselt wieder einmal ein junges spanisches Top-Talent nach England. Den erst 16-jährigen spanischen Juniorennationalspieler zieht es vom FC Barcelona zum FC Liveroool, wo das große Sturmtalent einen Drei-Jahres-Vertrag unterzeichnet hat.

      Quelle: Sky Sports
    • Torres wants £100,000-a-week to join Liverpool
      tribalfooball.com - July 01, 2007

      Fernando Torres is demanding to become one of the highest paid players in Liverpool history to leave his beloved Atletico Madrid.
      The Sun says the striker is demanding a six-year deal worth £31.2million to join Liverpool.

      The Atletico Madrid star, 23, is yet to hold talks with Kop boss Rafa Benitez as his advisors hold out for £100,000-a-week.

      The astonishing package for the striker will amount to £57.9m, including the £24m transfer fee.

      Atletico want Liverpool to pick up a £2.7m tab for a pay-off Torres is due under the terms of his contract.

      Benitez risks losing his No1 summer target to Inter Milan if his board baulk at the demands. The Italian giants have had a £27m bid accepted for the Spain ace.

      And although Torres favours Liverpool, the Inter offer is being used as a bargaining tool by his agents Bahia International.

      A Bahia source said: "He'll only leave Atletico if the club, and the offer, is absolutely right for him."
    • "Hase" schrieb:

      Torres wants £100,000-a-week to join Liverpool
      tribalfooball.com - July 01, 2007

      Fernando Torres is demanding to become one of the highest paid players in Liverpool history to leave his beloved Atletico Madrid.
      The Sun says the striker is demanding a six-year deal worth £31.2million to join Liverpool.

      The Atletico Madrid star, 23, is yet to hold talks with Kop boss Rafa Benitez as his advisors hold out for £100,000-a-week.

      The astonishing package for the striker will amount to £57.9m, including the £24m transfer fee.

      Atletico want Liverpool to pick up a £2.7m tab for a pay-off Torres is due under the terms of his contract.

      Benitez risks losing his No1 summer target to Inter Milan if his board baulk at the demands. The Italian giants have had a £27m bid accepted for the Spain ace.

      And although Torres favours Liverpool, the Inter offer is being used as a bargaining tool by his agents Bahia International.

      A Bahia source said: "He'll only leave Atletico if the club, and the offer, is absolutely right for him."


      Damit lässt sich dann wohl leben. Aber der Torres weiß genau, dass die Reds ihn unbedingt wollen.
    • "ben-lukas" schrieb:

      100.000 pro Woche kriegt ja im Moment jeder Fussballer, der was kann. Wohiin nur mit dem vielem Geld, wenn man es hat...


      Je mehr, dest gieriger. Ist leider so. Ich werde allerdings wohl nicht in den Genuss kommen an mir selbst experitentieren zu können. :lol:
    • Luis Garcia folgt Forlan zu Atletico
      Torres kommt für 36 Mio. zu den "Reds"

      Nach der Verpflichtung des uruguayischen Nationalstürmers Diego Forlan, der für 21 Millionen Euro von Villarreal zu Atletico kommt, haben die Madrilen einen weiteren Neuzugang bekannt gegeben: Luis Garcia verlässt Liverpool und kehrt zu den "Rojiblancos" zurück. Am Dienstagabend wurde auch der Wechsel von Fernando Torres zum FC Liverpool als perfekt vermeldet. Der spanische Nationalstürmer wechselt für 36 Millionen Euro zu den "Reds".
      Fernando Torres
      Stürmt ab sofort für den FC Liverpool: Fernando Torres.
      © dpa Zoomansicht

      Mit dem 28-jährigen Forlan, der auch schon für den englischen Meister Manchester United spielte und der nur noch seine Unterschrift unter den Vierjahresvertrag setzen muss, ist schon ein passender Ersatz für den spanischen Nationalspieler gefunden.

      Der Mann aus Uruguay soll Fernando Torres ersetzen, der in den vergangenen fünf Jahren jeweils der beste Torschütze beim Hauptstadtklub gewesen war. Mit einer Ablöse von 36 Millionen Euro ist der 23-Jährige der absolut teuerste Spieler, der jemals zu den "Reds" geholt wurde. Bislang durfte Djibril Cisse diese Auszeichnung für sich in Anspruch nehmen, der vor drei Spielzeiten für umgerechnet knapp über 20 Millionen Euro aus Auxerre an die Anfield Road kam.

      In der abgelaufenen Spielzeit erzielte Torres, dessen Vertrag in Madrid bis 2009 lief, in 36 Partien 14 Tore für Atletico, das die Runde als Tabellensiebter abschloss. In den vergangenen Jahren wurde der Mittelstürmer immer mal wieder als Stareinkauf für die Premier League gehandelt, doch tauchte dabei nie der FC Liverpool als möglicher neuer Klub des Spaniers auf. Damals waren ManU und der FC Chelsea interessiert.

      Torres trifft beim FC Liverpool auf seine Landsmänner Pepe Reina und Xabi Alonso. Der gewichtigste Grund für einen Wechsel zu den "Reds" dürfte jedoch Liverpools spanischer Coach Rafa Benitez sein, der aus seiner Vorliebe für Torres keinen Hehl macht.

      ---------------------------

      nochmal die deutsche KICKER-Bestätigung
    • Torres: I was Liverpool fan as kid
      tribalfooball.com - July 04, 2007

      Fernando Torres admits he was a fan of Liverpool growing up in Madrid.
      Torres completed his move from Atletico Madrid yesterday and when asked about the captain's armband he wore against Real Sociedad last season, with You'll Never Walk Alone written on the inside, replied:


      "There is a group of my mates, about five or six of us, and we've all grown up supporting Liverpool. Because they are all so committed to Liverpool, they've had We'll Never Walk Alone tattooed on their arms. It's changed slightly because it's a symbol of our friendship as well as our support for the club. Obviously I couldn't have that tattooed on my arm playing for Atletico, but they gave me this armband as a present for my last birthday."

      Torres also told liverpoolfc.tv: "I'm aware of the history and how special this club is. The tragedies that have happened have made the bond between the fans and the club so strong. Liverpool just ticks all the boxes for me. There's team spirit and a desire to win instilled by Rafa, and then there's my new teammates like Pepe and Xabi.

      "They, as well as Luis, have always spoken very positively about life here in Liverpool. I didn't speak to them directly before signing because it all happened so quickly. I've been getting planes here, there and everywhere. My other half has spoken to Pepe's other half though. She said: 'We're here for you. Let us know if there is anything you need'."
    • Cisse wechselt nach Marseille

      Cisse makes Marseille move

      Djibril Cisse has completed his move to Marseille after leaving Liverpool.

      The French forward spent last season on loan with Marseille and impressed the club enough to make the move permanent.

      Cisse, who cost Liverpool £14m in 2004, has now put pen-to-paper on a five-year contract at the Stade Velodrome.

      A statement on Marseille's official website said: "Djibril Cisse has signed this Monday a five-year contract with Marseille."

      Meanwhile, 18-year-old midfielder Ryan Crowther is officially a Liverpool player after completing his Merseyside medical on Monday.

      Crowther has moved to The Reds from Stockport County where he had made one first-team start.

      Quelle: Sky Sports

      Link
    • Perfekt : FC Liverpool holt Ryan Babel

      Der FC Liverpool verstärkt sich zur neuen Saison mit dem 20-jährigen Stümer Ryan Babel. Für den niederländischen U-21 Europameister, der beim FC Liverpool einen Fünf-Jahres-Vertrag unterschreiben wird, müssen die "Reds" 18 Mio. Euro Ablöse an Ajax Amsterdam zahlen.

      Quelle: Telesport.nl