Tottenham Hotspur

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Adventauktionen, sicher dir dein Weihnachtsgeschenk

Hier geht's zur Winteraufwertung euer Spieler
    • N`Zogbia ein Mann für die Spurs?

Die Tottenham Hotspur scheinen den französischen U21 Nationalspieler Charles N`Zogbia als Neuzugang für die linke Außenbahn im Visier zu haben.

The Premiership Rumour Mill: N'Zogbia row alerts Spurs

Charles N'Zogbia's row with Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder means he could be heading out of Tyneside at the end of the season.

And that news will alert Tottenham who want a quality player to play on the left side of their their midfield.

purs have also been looking at QPR winger Lee Cook, who would cost just over £2million but N'Zogbia has proved he can thrive in the Premiership and will be heading to White Hart Lane if the two clubs can agree terms.

Quelle: Daily Mail

dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/art…id=449265&in_page_id=1779
    • Arsenal und Tottenham um Yohan Pepe bemüht:

Le Mans to listen to Pele offers

Le Mans have revealed they are willing to sell Arsenal and Tottenham target Yohann Pele in the summer.

Arsenal have held a long-term interest in the highly-rated goalkeeper, while reports emanating from France suggest Spurs are ready to rival their North London rivals for Pele.

The 24-year-old has enjoyed a fine season with Le Mans who have admitted previously there has been interest in Pele are now ready to let him move on.

Le Mans chairman Henry Legarda is planning for next season and will not stand in Pele's way if they receive the right offer.

"Yohann Pele will be the only one who will be allowed to leave" Legarda told L'Est Republican.

The news is sure to alert both Spurs and Arsenal who could now fight it out for his signature in the summer.

Legarda also revealed that out-of-contract trio James Fanchone, Olivier Thomas and Yannick Fischer will not be offered new deals at the club, but he is determined to keep Ismael Bangoura and Marko Basa.

"We won't keep out-of-contract players Thomas, Fanchone and Fischer," added Legarda.

"Concerning Ismael Bangoura, he can say whatever he wants. The best for him is to stay one more season with us.

"He still has a lot of things to learn. He won't leave.

"Newspapers write tons of stories about Marko Basa, but I remain the one that decides. Unless we receive an exceptional offer, his departure is out of question.

"And I want to contradict the eventuality of a swap deal with St Etienne's Yoann Hautcoeur (who left Le Mans last summer). I never sign again players that left us."

Legarda also revealed that Le Mans coach Frederic Hantz will remain at the club despite his reluctance to sign a new deal.

"Our coach, Frederic Hantz, doesn't want to extend his contract, but will stay next year," continued Legarda.

"He has to stay one more year. Then, he will be free. We will have to offer him a big team in order to make him stay."

Quelle: Sky Sports

Link
    • Spurs bemühensich um Jarosik.

Jarosik wants Spurs switch

CELTIC ace Jiri Jarosik is eyeing a summer move to Tottenham.

The ex-Chelsea midfielder, 29, wants to return to England at the end of the season.

And Spurs boss Martin Jol is interested in signing the Czech Republic international.

Jarosik, who also played for Birmingham in the Premiership, would relish a switch to White Hart Lane.

He said: "Tottenham are a superb team — playing around fifth place in the league.

"The stadium is always sold out and there are many big derby games played there.

"I can see only pluses there. But I do not want to go into detailed thinking about this — we shall see after the season.

"The Scottish league is not bad. Around 60,000 people come to each of the Celtic games but the Premiership is something else.

"You play in full stadiums against very high-quality opponents.

"I am glad not to have been forgotten in England. I am an experienced footballer, I already tried to play in England and I will not be expensive. Let's say I'm usable."

Quelle: The Sun

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007190017,00.html]Link[/url]
    • Spurs an Kieron Dyer dran

JOL TO MAKE £5M BID FOR TOON'S DYER

KIERON Dyer is a £5million summer transfer target for Martin Jol's Tottenham.

The Spurs boss wants Newcastle's England midfielder to bolster his young squad and has made behind-the-scenes moves to land his man.

Dyer could be tempted to move south and join up with big mate Jermaine Jenas again, especially with Spurs still chasing European football next season. The only stumbling block is Dyer's £80,000-a-week wages.
      Advertisement

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder is reluctant to sell but the midfielder has spent eight years on Tyneside and could be tempted by a fresh start.

Newcastle have plenty of midfield cover with Reading's Steve Sidwell also likely to arrive this summer.

Quelle: Mirror

Link
    • Spurs wollen Younes Kaboul

Nach Chelsea London, Olympique Lyon, AC Florenz und dem FC Liverpool sind nun auch die Tottenham Hotspur um die Verpflichtung des französischen U21 Nationalspielers Younes Kaboul von AJ Auxerre, der als größtes Innenverteidigertalent in Frankreich gilt, bemüht.

Quelle: L`Equipe
    • Die Spurs sind um Caracciolo bemüht.

Spurs and Everton eye Caracciolo

Palermo's Andrea Caracciolo will leave the club in the summer, with English clubs Tottenham and Everton entering the fray for the defender.

His representative, Andrea D'Amico, claimed that long-standing interest from the likes of Juventus and Roma has now been complemented by the Premiership duo and Rangers in Scotland.

"The departure of Caracciolo from Palermo is practically unavoidable, not just from the player's perspective but also the owners of the club," D'Amico said.

"Andrea is not only rated in Italy but in England too, with Spurs and Everton interested, along with Rangers in Scotland, who also need a centre back.

"(Roma boss Luciano Spalletti) is also a admirer but one cannot presume that the will of a coach can be followed through the actual nitty-gritty of negotiations as anything can happen then.

"But one thing is for sure about the English clubs is that they have greater economic power when bidding for and offering contracts to players, although you have to account for the higher cost of living in the UK."

Quelle: Eurosport

Link
    • Kaboul : Spurs führen erste Verhandlungen

Die Verhandlungsgespräche zwischen AJ Auxerre und den Tottenham Hotspur über den Kapitän der französischen U21 Nationalmannschaft Younes Kaboul haben begonnen. Der U19 Europameister von 2005, der u.a auch von Olympique Lyon und dem AC Florenz gejagt wird, gilt als eines der größten Abwehrtalente im europäischen Fussball.

• Spurs haben Kevin Boateng auf ihrer Einkaufsliste

Der deutsche U21 Nationalspieler Kevin-Prince Boateng steht auf der langen Einkaufsliste der Tottenham Hotspur. Nach Angaben des " Daily Mirror " darf der 21-jährige Mittelfeldspieler Hertah BSC Berlin für £3,5 Mio verlassen. Desweiteren bemühen sich die Spurs, denen £20 Mio für Neuzugänge zur Verfügung stehen, um Younes Kaboul von AJ Auxerre (£7,5 Mio), Johan Elmander vom FC Toulouse und Gareth Bale vom FC Southampton (£9 Mio), um den allerdings auch Manchester United intensiv buhlt.

Quelle: Mirror
    • Keane bleibt bis 2012.

Premiership - Keane signs new Spurs deal

Premiership - Robbie Keane has signed a new five-year contract with Tottenham.

The Republic of Ireland striker has committed to Martin Jol's men until 2012 after enjoying a superb Premiership season.

He netted a career-best 22 goals in all competitions and formed a fruitful partnership with Bulgarian ace Dimitar Berbatov.

The 26-year-old says he's delighted to have made his future secure, telling the club's official website: "I have felt really settled and happy at Spurs and that is probably one of the reasons I have played the best football of my career here.

"It is an exciting time to be at the Club and I am looking forward to even better seasons ahead."

Spurs chairman Daniel Levy added: "Robbie has been an influential part of our Club for five years and this further commitment, on the part of both him and the Club, is a recognition of that. He is an individual who is loyal and professional and we are delighted he will be with us long term.

"The key to retaining top players, who want to compete for the Club at the highest level, is to agree long term contracts.

"We have now done so with several of our existing squad players, extending the contracts of players such as Aaron Lennon, Michael Dawson and Tom Huddlestone, as well as having contracted newer players on long contracts, such as Dimitar Berbatov and Didier Zokora."

Link
    • Spurs : Adel Taarabt fest verpflichtet

Der seit Januar 2007 vom RC Lens ausgeliehene französische U18 Nationalspieler Adel Taarabt, der beim Reserveteam der Spurs zu überzeugen wusste, wechselt nun fest zu den Tottenham Hotspur.

Quelle: Offizielle Homepage Tottenham Hotspur
    • Ledley King muss operiert werden

KING KNEE OP

TOTTENHAM skipper Ledley King will have surgery on his left knee next week after aggravating a tear to his cartilage while on England duty.

The 26-year-old has only just recovered from feet problems suffered at Christmas and played for his country in the B fixture against Albania and the full internationals against Brazil and Estonia. Spurs boss Martin Jol said: "It's a routine operation and it makes sense for Ledley to have it now and use the summer to recover and be back as close to the start of the season as possible."

A year ago his metatarsal injury ruled him out of the World Cup before a knee operation delayed the start of his season.

Quelle: Daily Mirror

Link
    • Spurs vor Verpflichtung von Darren Bent

Die Tottenham Hotspur scheinen Mitkonkurrent FC Liverpool im Kampf um Darren Bent von Charlton Athletic ausgestochen zu haben. Nach Informationen der " Sun " steht der englische Nationalspieler kurz vor einem Wechsel zu den Spurs. Als Ablösesumme sind £12 Mio. plus Innenverteidiger Anthony Gardner im Gespräch.

Quelle: The Sun
    • Bent: Spurs bigger than West Ham
      tribalfooball.com - June 30, 2007

New Tottenham signing Darren Bent says he turned down West Ham United because Spurs are the bigger club.
      Bent told BBC Sport: "They have several internationals there already, and as long as I can go there and fight the cause and help Tottenham get into the top bracket then I'll be delighted.

"I think it's a bit unfair to talk about me and Berbatov because Robbie and Jermain were both fantastic last season.

"It's going to be difficult and I don't expect to walk into the team but I know the challenge and if I'm firing, Berbatov's firing and Robbie's firing and Jermain's firing, that can only be good for Tottenham."

Bent, who turned down West Ham, is particularly excited about the challenge of playing for a club capable of pushing for a top-four place and competing in Europe.

He said: "They are a massive, massive club and in the last two years they have been brilliant.

"They have finished fifth and then fifth, hopefully this year we can do the same or if not we can break into the top four.

"That's what I'm there to do and helpfully that's what will happen. I'm there to improve and hopefully I can improve with Tottenham."

On his decision to reject the Hammers, he added: "It does become difficult but money isn't everything.

"You've got to be focused, you've got to be a strong character and know what you want and I want to play at the top level. I want play in Europe. And for me that was Tottenham."
    • Spurs make cash, player offer for West Brom's Davies
      tribalfooball.com - July 04, 2007

Tottenham have made a new offer to West Brom for defender Curtis Davies.
      The Times says Spurs have verbally offered West Brom £4 million and Wayne Routledge, the winger, in exchange for Davies.
    • Re: Tottenham Hotspur

David Bentley wechselt zu Tottenham Hotspur

Die Tottenham Hotspur und die Blackburn Rovers haben sich auf einen Transfer des englischen Nationalspielers David Bentley in den Londoner Norden verständigt. Die Ablösesumme den 23-jährigen Mittelfeldspieler beträgt ca. 19 Mio. Euro.

Quelle: Offizielle Homepage Tottenham Hotspur