FC Everton

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

Adventauktionen, sicher dir dein Weihnachtsgeschenk

Hier geht's zur Winteraufwertung euer Spieler
    • Everton will Reo-Coker

Premier League-Klub FC Everton bemüht sich um die Verpflichtung des 21-jährigen Mittelfeldspielers Nigel Reo-Coker vom Tabellenvorletzten West Ham United. Nach Saisonende soll der Kapitän der englischen U21 Nationalmannschaft, der auch von Manchester United, Arsenal London und zuletzt von Aston Villa umworben wurde, für ca. £7 Mio verpflichtet werden.

Quelle: Sunday Mirror
    • Manuel Fernandes möchte bei Everton bleiben

Der 21-jährige portugiesische Nationalspieler Manuel Fernandes, der bis zum Saisonende von Benfica Lissabon an den FC Everton verliehen ist, möchte auch über die Saison hinaus weiter für die "Toffees" spielen.

Fernandes eyes Toffees stay

Portuguese ace Manuel Fernandes admits he would like the chance to stay with Everton.

The 21-year-old midfielder spent the first part of the season on loan at Portsmouth, before he was lured to Goodison Park - also on a temporary deal from Benfica.

Now Fernandes is waiting to hear where his future lies.

"I am just waiting game by game to see what will happen," he told Everton's website.

"At the end of the season, if I stay here I will be happy and if I go home I will be happy too, because I had a good experience here.

"It is nice that the fans have taken to me and it shows that they like your work and it is nice when you do something and they appreciate you.

"I think to be known as a player you need to not only play against good teams, but play against the best players in the world and against the big teams and see if you are capable of being at the same level as them.

"So for me, if I play against Man United or Chelsea, big teams, it is a huge accomplishment because I want to play against the best and to be one of the best as well."

Quelle: Sky Sports

LINK
    • Everton an Nicolas Plestan dran

Everton insiste pour Plestan

Le défenseur de Lille, Nicolas Plestan, est définitivement très sollicité. Après Newcastle, la Fiorentina et le PSG, Everton est intéressé. Le club anglais a d'ailleurs envoyé des émissaires samedi soir lors de Lille-Nancy (0-1).

Quelle: Eurosport

Link
    • Der FC Everton ist um Caracciolo bemüht.

Spurs and Everton eye Caracciolo

Palermo's Andrea Caracciolo will leave the club in the summer, with English clubs Tottenham and Everton entering the fray for the defender.

His representative, Andrea D'Amico, claimed that long-standing interest from the likes of Juventus and Roma has now been complemented by the Premiership duo and Rangers in Scotland.

"The departure of Caracciolo from Palermo is practically unavoidable, not just from the player's perspective but also the owners of the club," D'Amico said.

"Andrea is not only rated in Italy but in England too, with Spurs and Everton interested, along with Rangers in Scotland, who also need a centre back.

"(Roma boss Luciano Spalletti) is also a admirer but one cannot presume that the will of a coach can be followed through the actual nitty-gritty of negotiations as anything can happen then.

"But one thing is for sure about the English clubs is that they have greater economic power when bidding for and offering contracts to players, although you have to account for the higher cost of living in the UK."

Quelle: Eurosport

Link
    • Everton vor Verpflichtung von Nugent

Premier League-Klub FC Everton scheint offenbar kurz vor der Verpflichtung des englischen U21 Nationalspielers David Nugent von Preston North End zu stehen. Die Ablösesumme für den 22-jährigen Stürmer liegt bei ca. £8 Mio.

Quelle: The Sun
    • Phillip Bardsley beim FC Everton im Gespräch

Der FC Everton hofft sich zur Saison 2007/2008 mit Phillip Bardsley von Manchester United verstärken zu können, der in der abgelaufenen Spielzeit an die Glasgow Rangers und Aston Villa verliehen war.

Quelle: The Sun
    • Arteta und Cahill verlängern bis 2012

Duo stick with Toffees

verton duo Mikel Arteta and Tim Cahill have agreed new long-term deals with the club.

The midfield pair have extended their contracts at the club to keep them at Goodison Park until 2012.

The news is a massive boost for Toffees boss David Moyes as he prepares to return to pre-season training.

Arteta enjoyed a fine season last term, retaining the club's player of the year award, and his new deal ends speculation linking him with a move to Spain.

Cahill endured an injury-hit campaign last term, but the Australian has firmly established himself as a key player in Moyes' squad.

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright was delighted to tie down the duo to long-term contracts.

"David Moyes and myself were keen to get these important extensions wrapped up before the new season opens," Kenwright told the club's official website.

"We did it in the Everton way - quietly, efficiently and away from the glare of the spotlight.

"Negotiations have been ongoing for several weeks and have now been satisfactorily concluded and I know the two lads are as happy as we are."

Link
    • Everton chairman delighted as Arteta, Cahill sign new deals
      tribalfooball.com - June 29, 2007

Everton have secured midfield pair Tim Cahill and Mikel Arteta to new five-year contracts.
      Everton chairman Bill Kenwright is delighted to have concluded the negotiations.

"David Moyes and myself were keen to get these important extensions wrapped up before the new season opens," Kenwright told the club's website.

"We did it in the Everton way - quietly, efficiently and away from the glare of the spotlight.

"Negotiations have been ongoing for several weeks and have now been satisfactorily concluded and I know the two lads are as happy as we are."
    • Everton move for Man Utd's Richardson
      tribalfooball.com - June 29, 2007

Everton are eyeing Manchester United winger Kieran Richardson.
      The Daily Mail says Everton have made contact with United over the England international's availability.
    • Everton want Nugent on cheap
      tribalfooball.com - July 02, 2007

Everton have told Preston striker David Nugent they want to take him to Goodison Park.
      But the News of the World says Everton won't consider going higher than £4 million for the England striker.
    • Everton turn to West Brom's Koumas
      tribalfooball.com - July 04, 2007

Everton are set to bid for West Brom midfielder Jason Koumas in the coming days.
      With a deal for Sheffield United defender Phil Jagielka wrapped up, Everton boss Dave Moyes is now turning his transfer focus to midfield and will join the battle for Wales international Koumas.

Despite rival interest from Aston Villa and Blackburn Rovers, Koumas is said to favour a move to Everton.
    • Re: FC Everton

FC Everton: 25 Mio. Euro zuviel für João Moutinho

Laut der Printausgabe des "Daily Star" verzichtet der FC Everton, aufgrund der von Sporting Lissabon geforderten 25 Mio. Euro Ablösesumme, auf die Verpflichtung des 21-jährigen portugiesischen Nationalspielers João Moutinho.
    • FC Everton: Profivertrag für Kieran Agard

Der 19-jährige Mittelstürmer Kieran Agard hat beim FC Everton einen Zweijahresvertrag bis zum 30.06.2011 unterschrieben.
      Seit 01.08.2008 AC Florenz Coach
      Erfolge
      2008/2009 Vizemeister
      2008/2009 Coppa Italia Sieger
      2010/2011 Vizemeister
      2011/2012 Meister
      2011/2012 Supercoppa Sieger
      2012/2013 Vizemeister
      2013/2014 Meister
      2013/2014 Champions League Finalist
      2014/2015 Vizemeister
      2014/2015 Coppa Italia Sieger
      2014/2015 Champions League Sieger
      2015/2016 Super Cup Sieger
      Europameister 2016 mit Italien
      2016/2017 Meister
      2016/2017 Champions League Finalist
      2016/2017 Supercoppa Sieger
      2017/2018 Meister
      2018/2019 Sommer Cup Sieger

Titelsammlung
      4x Italienischer Meister
      2x Italienischer Pokalsieger
      2x Italienischer Super Cup Sieger
      1x Champions League Sieger
      1x Super Cup Sieger
      1x Sommer Cup Sieger
      1x Europameister ( Italien)
    • FC Everton sichert sich Luke Garbutt

Der FC Everton hat den vielumworbenen 16-jährigen englischen U-17 Nationalspieler Luke Garbutt von Leeds United verpflichtet.

Relevante Links
      Luke Garbutt
      Everton FC
      Leeds United

Englischer Meister 2010/2011
      Englischer Meister 2011/2012
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2011/2012
      Supercup-Sieger 2012
      FT-Winterturnier-Sieger 2013
      Englischer Meister 2012/2013
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2012/2013
      Champions League-Sieger 2012/2013
      Europäischer Supercup-Sieger 2012/2013
      Englischer Meister 2013/2014
      Englischer Meister 2014/2015
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2014/2015
      Englischer Meister 2015/2016
      Sommerliga-Gewinner 2016
      Englischer Meister 2016/2017
      Supercup-Sieger 2017

• FC Everton: Drei Monate Pause für Jack Rodwell

Premier League-Klub FC Everton muss aufgrund einer Bänderverletzung im Sprunggelenk etwa drei Monate auf den englischen U-21 Nationalspieler Jack Rodwell verzichten.

Relevante Links

Jack Rodwell

Everton FC

FA-Cup-Sieger 2011/2012
      Supercup-Sieger 2012
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2012/2013
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2014/2015
      Sommerliga-Gewinner 2016
      Supercup-Sieger 2017

• James Vaughan als Leihe zu Crystal Palace

Crystal Palace hat den ehemaligen englischen U-21 Nationalspieler James Vaughan (22) bis Ende Dezember vom FC Everton ausgeliehen.

Relevante Links
      James Vaughan
      Crystal Palace FC
      Everton FC

FA-Cup-Sieger 2011/2012
      Supercup-Sieger 2012
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2012/2013
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2014/2015
      Sommerliga-Gewinner 2016
      Supercup-Sieger 2017

• Steven Pienaar unmittelbar vor Wechsel zum FC Chelsea

Nachdem der FC Everton das Angebot des FC Chelsea für Steven Pienaar (28) akzeptiert hat, steht der südafrikanische Nationalspieler unmittelbar vor einem Wechsel an die Stamford Bridge.

Relevante Links

Chelsea London FC

Everton FC

FA-Cup-Sieger 2011/2012
      Supercup-Sieger 2012
      FA-Cup-Sieger 2012/2013